New in Version 2.5
- Fixed a bug that suppressed an immediate interrupt at the drive CPU when the ATN line went down. This bug was the cause of the Action Replay fast loader problem.
- The disk encoder used a wrong sector ordering. It arranged the sectors similar to a PC floppy drive (physical interleaving) which is wrong for the VC 1541.
- Fixed VICE test drive/skew.prg by adjusting the tail gap values the disk encoder uses.
- Now passing VICE test irq-ack-vicii.prg. This bug bix makes the Vandalism demo work well.
- Now, the virtual keyboard can be opened via the keyboard menu, too. If it is opened that way, it is displayed as a separate window and won't close automatically when a key is pressed.
- In the previous release, the G64 mount dialog ignored the selected target drive. G64 disks were always inserted into drive 2. This has been fixed.
- If the emulator fails to build a GPU compute kernel (upscaler or filter), the corresponding option is grayed out in the emulator preferences. Previous versions crashed in this case.