New in Version 3.2
- Added support for Kingsoft, StarDos, and Atomic Power cartridges.
- Revised the Rom dialog. It can be opened manually in the hardware settings now.
- Improved the CRT monitor emulation and redesigned the emulator settings window to make video options easier to control.
- Fixed a bug in the VICII implementation that caused too many rasterline IRQs to be triggered under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the VICII implementation that caused too many sprite-sprite and sprite-background IRQs to be triggered.
- Improved the emulation accuracy of the sprite shift register emulation.
- Fixed several user interface issues in the sprite debug panel.
- In positional key mapping mode, the left and right shift key are now treated as two different keys.